Thursday, December 2, 2010

McDonalds Commercial

Have a look at the Mcdonalds commercial below. And look out for the chick with attitude!!!! I think my level of fame has increased by 0.5 seconds. Which is huge progress for me lol. I think my friends in Canada must be laughing at me right now... Because I never used to want to go into McDonalds with them....but I would gladly do a commercial! Ha ha ha.

Anyways this was a commercial which we shot about 3 weeks ago. I had to pretend like I was really upset with my "boyfriend" because he didn't like Cheese on his burger and I did. I had to bring out the seriouse Kanya Attitude out.... which was actually pretty hard. It was funny because after every shot I had to laugh out loud just to get the gitters out. In my mind I was thinking of a moment when I was really upset with Avon...(which is very rare). But that helped me to have a seriouse face....aint nothing funny about being upset!

I thought it was a good thing that I had to be upset with my "boyfriend" rather than all lovey dovey...which would have just been a bit awkward..... I would think!

The whole experience was loads of fun as usual. Go and grab a cheesy burger or Vote for which one you like on their website http://www.beefyorcheesy.co.za/ or else you will get BEEF from me.

1 comment:

  1. I realise that you cant really see me coz the screen is wide.

    So follow this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNZhwAMFxwQ

    Hope that helps.

    Love yalll.

    ReplyDelete