Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Final Special K Commercial

So I know some of you have been really trying to figure out which of the girls in the Special K Commercial I am....as there are three coloured girls and we all have similarities. Well to clarify the issue I thought I would upload the final product. I am the girl in the office wearing shorts...play the video realy really slowly. I am talking S-L-O-W and you will see it is really me. lol

I have only seen the commercial twice on TV. I call this clip my 1.5 seconds of fame. I am very happy still coz alot of girls didn't actually make it to the final cut. Although it was short I really enjoyed experiencing the making of the video.

So I hope the commercial gets you feeling like some Special K. :) and feeling like dancing.....the song is really catchy....It is so hard not so feel special with such a song in your head.

MWHA

No comments:

Post a Comment