Monday, November 8, 2010

Perfect Bridal Gown: Shoot 2



Being at the second Perfect Bridal Gown photo shoot with Marcia was fun. Although Marcia had never been in a photo shoot she was like a natural model. We both were not there for each others weddings and wedding dress selection; but this opportunity was like we had a second chance of being there when we tried them on. We both wished we had been there though because you need someone for the emotional support of picking a dress. The first time I stepped into a wedding dress store I was alone…and I left the shop crying because it hurt me that none of my friends or family was there to help me (all overseas). Marcia just saved herself the emotions and got her dress made. So it was as if we were making up for that time when we didn’t have a friend around.
Thank you Perfect Bridal Gown for a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment