Thursday, January 6, 2011

What I know For Sure

That God made us in his perfection,
That He is my creator and I should respect him.

That forgiveness is not an easy choice,
That you should trust God and listen to His voice.

That I am uniquely designed when I look at my reflection,
That God will always be my protection.

That when I choose to dance, draw and write I express my passion,
That having a smile on my face never goes out of fashion.

That each day that comes could be my last,
That when trials & confusion come we should pray and fast.

That a moment spent with loved ones is never a mistake.
That you can never have too many friends that are great.

That I should never stop being me or give up dreaming
We all have a light to shine, we should do our best to keep it beaming.

1 comment:

  1. Kanya, you are amazing! May God's blessing shower all over you in 2011!
    Love, Alice

    ReplyDelete