Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Mothers Questions

We have never met face to face.
But I feel your movements all over this place.
I imagine your personality, your character and your style.
Do you have my legs, or fingers or maybe your fathers smile?

I have so many questions which keep boiling up inside
Like when I sing does it sooth you?
When I cry do you feel it?
When I am scared are you scared too?
Are you happy inside me?
Do you even like the food I eat?

I am so excited for all our first moments
From latching onto my breast, to crawling, walking and talking.
Where will your little feet take you?
Will your words and questions you ask overtake you?

Who, what and how are you going to be like Siam?
Are you going to be a loud mouth like your mother?
Or maybe smart and mysterious like your father?
Will you be a role model to other kids, smart and wise?
Or will you be the class clown funny and alive?

Gosh Siam all these questions make me even more curious
Some will probably never get answered I will just have to Trust,
That you will be everything God intended you to be
Unique and special made of Avon and me 

No comments:

Post a Comment